CHANNEL GATE ENHANCEMENTS
Note the following important dates:
The Old interface (UI) for Channel Gate is being decommissioned on July 26, 2022, and we will be supporting only the new UI going forward.
The Old Vendor Portal will be decommissioning on August 15, 2022
You can access the new UI here: Switch to new UI
If you need training on the new UI, you can review our tutorial videos here: Training Videos
Product Management in Channel Gate with new Changes/Improvements:
- The ability to be re-directed to your best seller's report to view best selling products is now just a click away.
- This new feature will allow users to expand/collapse the image management panel for all the products listed on the page
- Add product image, re-arrange, or delete all from the product list page. No need to go to the details page of your products for most image management activities
4. Primary Image will automatically modify to fit 85% rule
- Example: Your team wants to use a current extra image as your primary white background image and so they reorder the images such that the extra image is moved to the primary image position. If the image does not fit the 85% rule and it is now listed as Primary White Background, the system will automatically modify the image to meet the 85% rule.
Order Management in Channel Gate with new Changes/Improvements:
- From your orders page you can now access all your order fulfillment related metrics with just a single click
2. Orders can be expanded/Collapsed
This is self-explanatory as seen in the image below.
3. Shipping from the US to CAD
- The Ship To address will default to showing the FTN Michigan address for orders shipping from US to Canada.
4. The Cancellation section is now moved to Orders menu for a streamlined order fulfillment experience
- Users can find all the Cancellation Requests through the top right filter we just added
- Clicking the drop-down arrow to open the order details you now can action out the cancellation if a cancellation request was created for a particular item in an order
- Order header will also indicate if an order has a cancellation request on any of the included items
If you have any feedback/feature request to enhance Channel Gate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.