In Channel Gate, the only option for Subscriptions is now Manual Invoicing.
All other fields are now blocked off.
Newly Updated Policy and Practices
The newly updated policy and practices have been added, and is reflected at the bottom of the Channel Gate page.
New Features in the "Add New Product Tab"
In order to access this, please ensure you are in the Product Management tab.
In the Details tab of "Add New Products", please note the following changes:
1. 'UPC' is now a mandatory field.
2. 'Selling Price' field has been removed because our pricing algorithm is based of the Wholesale price.
In the shipping tab of the "Add New Product", see below for changes.
1. "Ship from and to" changed to "Lead Time min. and max."
2. If you allow your products to ship to our Canada network, then we will need HS code.
- HS Code verified & SIMA can be checked/unchecked by your Account Manager or a Cymax Employee
- Best to get the HS Code verified to avoid any issues that may arise due to incorrect HS Code.
New Features in the "Invoice Management Tab"
In order to access this, please ensure you are in the Order Management tab.
- We have added in more step by step documentations for both Rejected bills and Credit Memos.
- By clicking onto "Help using this page" link you can find the documentation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.