How To Activate/Deactivate Products In Bulk?
- Navigate to the Listing Page. Search for the product you want to edit.
- A list of searched products will be displayed on the Listing Page.
- Export the data by clicking on the "Export Products" button. An Export Excel spreadsheet will download.
- Go to the “Active” column and have the fields say Yes . Save File
**some fields cannot be edited after a product has been created.
- Navigate back to the Listing Page.
6. Click on "Bulk Action" and ensure you’re on the "Add/Update Product" to initiate the product import process.
7. After the products are imported successfully, the edits will be applied to the products.
To Deactivate Products in Bulk
if you would like to deactivate products in bulk you would have to use the Tab on the right.
This button is only to de-activate products.
Your team can click download template and follow the template and submit into bulk action once completed.
More details on Deactivating through Bulk Actions: Product Management Walkthrough - How Do I Deactivate/discontinue Products in Channel Gate? – Channel Gate (zendesk.com)