Transportation Routing Guide on FedEx Small Parcel
Cymax Services USA LLC has chosen FedEx as its preferred carrier for small parcel direct-to-consumer shipments as well as LTL shipments as requested. These shipping guidelines are in support of Cymax's effort to streamline inbound supply chain processes. Failure to comply may result in the chargeback of transportation costs.
These Instructions supersede previous Cymax guidelines for FedEx shipping.
Small Parcel Shipments - Service And Billing Options
Effective immediately, all small package shipments shipped on behalf of Cymax Services should be shipped as follows* :
- Select FedEx Home Delivery Service for packages that weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Each; 108" length; 165" length plus girth (L +2W + 2H).
- Select FedEx Ground Service for packages that weigh up to 150 lbs. per piece, 108" in length: 165" in length plus girth (L + 2H + 2W).
When preparing a shipping label, you must include the package dimensions.
- Select your packaging from the Package Type Dropdown.
- Choose "Select" dimensions, then enter your package dimensions.
Billing Option: select Third Party and enter account number xxxxxx. Under this arrangement, shipping charges will be invoiced to Cymax while additional fees associated with your small parcel shipments (including pick up fees, where applicable) will be invoiced to you.
if you do not have a FedEx Ground account number, Please call FedEx New Accounts at 1*.8xxx.xxx.xxx.
Required Reference(s): enter the Cymax Purchase Order Number (PO) in the " Your reference" field for all shipments. The PO number begins with "VRC121" and is proceeded with an eight-digit alphanumerical number. Enter the Eight-digit alphanumeric number only XXXXXXXX
Declared Value: Do Not add a declared valued unless otherwise requested by a Cymax representative.
FedEx Express is to be used for time-sensitive shipments only. Prior approval must be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
Freight (LTL) Shipping - Service and Billing Option
If requested by Cymax to use FedEx Freight for LTL shipping, follow these guidelines:
Services: Select FedEx Freight Economy Service. FedEx Freight Priority Service is to be used for time-sensitive shipments only. Prior approval must be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Billing Option: Select Third Party and enter the account number xxxxxxxxx.
Bill of Lading (BOL)**: The FedEx account number and PO must be included for billing purposes.
This address must appear in "Bill Freight Charges" section of all BOLs:
xxx x. ******* St., Suite ***
**********, Washington *****
Note: The Cymax PO number begins with " VRC121" and is proceeded with an eight-digit alphanumerical number. Enter the eight-digit alphanumeric number only XXXXXXXX.
FedEx Customer Support
- Vendor Activation Team: Dedicated resources for vendors to call with any routing directives or FedEx-specific questions can call 1.866.xxx.xxxx, Monday-Friday 8a.m.-5 p.m central.
- Small Package: Customer support relating to tracking packages, scheduling pickups, and ordering supplies, call 800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-xxx-xxxx) or visit fedex.com/us/.
- Freight (LTL): customer support regarding an LTL shipment, call 1-xxxx-xxx-xxxx, Monday - Friday 6.am -8.p.m Central, or to find your local FedEx Freight Service Center go to xxxxxxxxxxx.com
FedEx account numbers are confidential and should be communicated only for the purpose of preparing FedEx shipments under these routing instructions. Do not post this information online or make it generally available beyond what is required for your company to follow the instructions.
All shipments and invoices will be monitored to ensure these guidelines are followed. Any deviation from these instructions may result in the chargeback of shipping costs.
We Value you as a supplier and appreciate your cooperation and support.
Cymax Routing Guide
Cymax suppliers with questions about shipping FedEx, call the FedEx Activation Desk Toll-free at 1.8xx.xxx.xxxx Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm CST. General questions about FedEx go to fedex.com or call the appropriate customer number.
Article is closed for comments.