When a product has been added to a Marketplace feed, it shows up on the listing page. The link is usually updated once a day and it should work the following day. If it doesn’t take you to the product page there might have been an issue and the product could have been rejected for that particular marketplace.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not see my SKU details on the Amazon API Rejections page?
- In Amazon API Rejection page, how do I resolve non-resolvable Amazon errors?
- How can I resolve an API rejection for a product where I cannot see the Amazon listing details?
- Why can I see the different marketplaces on the Channel's column (listing Page) but cannot click some of them?
- How can I match the (Amazon) ASINS for my products ?
- How do I remove a product from a particular marketplace?
- Why cannot I find my products on Houzz?
- Why is my product description different in marketplaces compared to my cymax listing?
- Why doesn't the link to the Amazon page work?