Houzz follows a different process than most marketplaces. All added products are manually reviewed by an internal Houzz team and need approval before they are activated on Houzz. If the product doesn't satisfy their requirements they are rejected.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not see my SKU details on the Amazon API Rejections page?
- In Amazon API Rejection page, how do I resolve non-resolvable Amazon errors?
- How can I resolve an API rejection for a product where I cannot see the Amazon listing details?
- Why can I see the different marketplaces on the Channel's column (listing Page) but cannot click some of them?
- How can I match the (Amazon) ASINS for my products ?
- How do I remove a product from a particular marketplace?
- Why cannot I find my products on Houzz?
- Why is my product description different in marketplaces compared to my cymax listing?
- Why doesn't the link to the Amazon page work?
Please sign in to leave a comment.