Marketplaces rely on product information provided from sellers. There are usually multiple sellers listed for the same product. The primary content provider (usually the person who has created the listing) will provide content for the listing and this might not match the information that you provided to us. Changes to the description has to go through the applicable marketplace process and can become a lengthy process depending on the requested change(s).
Articles in this section
- Why can I not see my SKU details on the Amazon API Rejections page?
- In Amazon API Rejection page, how do I resolve non-resolvable Amazon errors?
- How can I resolve an API rejection for a product where I cannot see the Amazon listing details?
- Why can I see the different marketplaces on the Channel's column (listing Page) but cannot click some of them?
- How can I match the (Amazon) ASINS for my products ?
- How do I remove a product from a particular marketplace?
- Why cannot I find my products on Houzz?
- Why is my product description different in marketplaces compared to my cymax listing?
- Why doesn't the link to the Amazon page work?