This could be caused by several reasons. For example, an item that is out of stock will not be listed on Amazon, however it will show up again when it is back in stock. Another reason is that the Amazon link is created when a product is added to the feed but there might be issues with the product which result in an API rejection and no ASIN being assigned.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not see my SKU details on the Amazon API Rejections page?
- In Amazon API Rejection page, how do I resolve non-resolvable Amazon errors?
- How can I resolve an API rejection for a product where I cannot see the Amazon listing details?
- Why can I see the different marketplaces on the Channel's column (listing Page) but cannot click some of them?
- How can I match the (Amazon) ASINS for my products ?
- How do I remove a product from a particular marketplace?
- Why cannot I find my products on Houzz?
- Why is my product description different in marketplaces compared to my cymax listing?
- Why doesn't the link to the Amazon page work?
Please sign in to leave a comment.