Inventory updates can be accomplished via the following methods:
1. EDI 846 document feed (preferred)
Please contact Channel Gate support to set up the EDI 846 inventory feed. Inventory feeds should be sent at least once every 24 hours. The more often you can send, the more accurate we can relay stock information to our mutual customers.
2. Upload/Updating to FTP
Please contact Channel Gate support (email@example.com) to retrieve your FTP log in credentials and to confirm the inventory template. The inventory template headers must be consistent on each inventory upload. Inventory feeds should be sent at least once every 24 hours. The more often you can send, the more accurate we can relay stock information to our mutual customers.
3. Upload/Updating through Channel Gate Platform
Upload/Updating inventory can be found in 2 locations.
- Product Management > Listings > Bulk Actions > "Update Inventory"
- Order Management > Unshipped > Bulk Actions > "Update Inventory"
Steps on How To Update/Upload Inventory:
1. Download Sample Template for Inventory.
2. Fill in the template.
3. Select your Brand under the dropdown.
4. Upload the template.
5. Once you filled in the excel > Head back to Channel Gate > Bulk Action > Add in the template and select Brand in dropdown, and Upload.
Note: Once you have uploaded your inventory template, it will take up to 30mins for completion.
In any of the above method to upload inventory, please ensure the SKU on your inventory feed matches exactly the SKU created in Channel Gate.
Article is closed for comments.