Product Management Walkthrough -
How to review the Walmart Listings on Hold
1. Select the Marketplace Tab on your portal and click on Walmart.
While reviewing the listing we need to determine if the products on both sides are the exact same product. If the product is different, then it’s a listing error.
On the left side is the product that you’ve created on Channel Gate and on the right-hand side is the product that’s listed on Walmart.
HOW TO RESOLVE THE ERRORS
Review the Walmart product and the Channel Gate product by clicking on the URL for each.
Carefully match the title, image and dimensions also review attributes such as color and material. If your product and the Walmart suggested product matches, you should then follow one of three options.
THE 3 ACTIONS TO TAKE
- If every detail of product on Walmart Aligns with your product on Channel Gate you can approve the listing.
Providing a reason is not mandatory but you can enter a reason for future references.
- Once you identify that the 2 products are different, you may click disapprove and a drop-down menu will appear allowing you to select a list of reasons as to why the products may differ.
- You can only select one Disapproved reason from the dropdown list. If there multiple reasons as to why you disprove the product you may select “Other” and enter the reasons in the text area.
*SIDE NOTE FOR DISAPPROVAL*
- Once the listing has been disapproved, you’ll need to send a list of products to your account managers who will open a case with Walmart. This list can be found by clicking the “Download Summary Report” and filter out the information to the ones that were disapproved. You’ll also need to provide GS1 documentation for the UPCs and a letter of authorization.
- In some cases, the Channel Support might request additional documentation like Invoices, images, Carton images, etc. and the team will reach out to the vendor to action these requests
- Such a case would take about 4 weeks for a resolution to happen.
If you’re not sure about a particular SKU, default answer would be None and you can action this at a later time.
**If the only reason for rejecting the listing is due to price, then DO NOT DISAPPROVE IT. Note down the product ID and send it to your account manager.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
1) it's mandatory to perform daily audits on the products listed in this page.
2) If the listing is approved then the products will be pushed as Active on Walmart.
3) If the listing is disapproved, then the product will be deactivated from Walmart.
4) Once it's been submitted you will not be able to change your answer as the submitted SKUs will no longer be visible in your current page.
5) So before navigating from one page to another, the products audited on the current page has to be submitted otherwise your answers will be lost during navigation. Be careful or else you'll have to perform this task again.
If your team has any questions, please reach out to your Account Manager or email@example.com