Product Management Walkthrough Guide -
Editing Product Listings in Bulk through Channel Gate
1. Navigate to the Listing Page.
2. Top Right we have Export Content Score and Export Products
- Export Content Score - Export of all your product listing including subcategories of the content score.
- Export Products - Export of all your product listings excluding the content score.
3. If your team did not search for a specific product ID/SKU, and hit on export products, it will export your overall product listing page.
- If your team searches for only 1 item and hit export products; it will only export that 1 product listings.
If your team are looking for specific SKUs to edit in bulk, you can add them to the search bar and ensure to add a comma after each entry to allow the system to identify the products and click search.
All the products would be populated after the search and from there, you can click "Export Products" and everything under the search will be downloaded onto a template file in Excel Format.
4. Make the necessary edits to the products on the Spreadsheet, this also includes images that can be found on the far end of the template file.
If you wish to include more images, you can duplicate the title "extra Images" and add them to the next columns beside it and add the URL codes in there. Save the file
Any fields in Grey cannot be edited after a product has been created.
5. Navigate back to the Listing Page.
6. Click on "Bulk Action" and ensure you're on the "Add/Update Product" to initiate the product import process.
7. After the products are imported successfully, the edits will be applied to the products.
Please sign in to leave a comment.