When you upload products and you happen to get an activation message that states " Activation Failed : : Product Activation Failed, Please update your Images to meet your minimum Content Score."
This message would essentially mean that you haven't addressed one or more of the image requirement on the Content score
Most of the content score rules for images are pretty easy to resolve as they provide you with the exact requirement needed to get the points on those sections. However, the 85% white background rule might need some adjustments to be done to the image to get that fixed.
Here is what you can do!
- Ensure that the image your using is a high-resolution image.
- Add the product to Photoshop or an alternative software that will allow you to edit images and proceed to crop the image of the white background, as close to the product as you can.
- Once you've done that, proceed to resize the image resolution of the product preferably an 800X800 or larger. If the image is of a high resolution this should be no problem as the quality of the image would be still preserved.
- Once that has been done, go to your product on Channel Gate and Upload the image to the SKU and ensure to assign it as the Primary white background image and save.
- This should allocate points to your product and resolve the 85% white background rule.