Order Management Walkthrough Guide -
How to Add Single Tracking and Bulk Tracking in Channel Gate
To start, login into Channel Gate and head to Order Management > Orders.
Adding in tracking can only be found in orders with an unshipped status.
2 Ways to add in tracking:
1. Adding in tracking one by one per item in the order:
- Find the order your team would like to add in tracking.
- Click on the Expand.
- Click on Add Tracking (If there are more than 1 item, then the tracking needs to added per item).
- Select a Carrier (Make sure you select the correct Carrier Name)
- Add in the tracking number.
- For additional tracking click on "+Add "
- Click Submit
Note for tracking:
- Tracking does not accept any special characters or hyphens.
- Only Alpha-Numeric
2. Adding in tracking in Bulk through Channel Gate:
Continue being in your Orders page, and head over to:
- Bulk Actions
- Bulk Tracking
- Download File Template
Once you have downloaded the file, open the file and fill in the rest of the information.
Things needed are:
- Order ID
- Carrier ID
- More details for Carrier ID can be found in the info tab of the excel.
- Package SKU (Optional)
- Tracking number
Note: The info tab in the sample file has the list of carriers names and IDs, please use the same CarrierID.
Example: If you have the same SKU, and more than 1 carton. In this case your team can create another line with the same information and add the second tracking number.
Once you have filled in the template, head back into Channel Gate:
- Click on Bulk Action
- Add Tracking
- Select file.
Item will be marked as Shipped, once the Tracking is added to the item (Either Single or Bulk)
Article is closed for comments.