Walkthrough Guide -
How to submit Invoices After an order has been shipped
Your team has successfully shipped out an order.
Next, your team must fill out the invoice template and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening up the Invoice Template:
Vendor to fill in all of the categories below:
- Vendor Name
- Vendor Address
- Vendor Contact Information
- Date of the invoice sent in
- Customer # (Brand ID)
- Payment Term (Net 30 or Net15 with 2% Discount)
- DMG/ Defective/ Buyer Remorse Allowance/ Do not Accept Return Allowance / Co-Op %
Note: If your team does not know your Brand ID/Payment terms/Allowance, please reach out to Support@channelgate.io or your Account Manager.
In the invoice template, please remove all example invoices, and add your own invoice information.
- Do not adjust the DMG/ Defective/ Buyer Remorse Allowance/ Do not Accept Return Allowance / Co-Op % as this column has formulas.
- If your team is submitting for your Canada Account, please use the CAD excel template.
At the bottom left of the invoice template, we also have an Info Tab to go over what each column is:
If anyone has any questions on how to submit invoices, please reach out to email@example.com or your account manager for more assistance.
Should you have questions related to the invoice submissions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article is closed for comments.