Product Management Walkthrough Guide -
Editing 1 Product Listing in Channel Gate
In Channel Gate, head over to Product Management > Products > Listings.
If you are looking for specific SKUs to edit, then use the search bar and click search.
Once you have searched for that product ID/SKU then your team can manage your listing by clicking on the Product Title.
Here, you can edit any catalog from:
- Details about the Product Listing
- Description about Features/Product Specifications
- Shipping details (Shipping in US/CAD, Dimensions, Weight, and etc.)
- Images (Can add/re-arrange/remove images)
- Resources (Adding in Assembly Instructions)
- Content Score (To show your ranking for this Product Listing)
- Minimum Content score of 80-95+ in order to activate your sku's.
- If you need more assistance on Content score improvements, please see Article on Content Score Guideline below.
Note: Below mentioned product attributes are unchangeable.
If your team needs to update them, please reach out to your Account Manager.
- Wholesale Price
- Service Level
- Min and Max Lead Time
If your team has any questions, please reach out to your Account Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org