Invoice Management Walkthrough Guide -
Actioning out a Credit Memo Request
At the end of each day, our system will send all new credit memo requests to your Channel Gate Portal. You will receive an automated email notification that prompts you to log in and respond to the requests.
To find Credit memos, head to Order Management > Invoice Management > Credit memos.
Each credit memo will show the following information to clearly outline the details of the request:
- Order ID: The order ID is the PO number (ie. VRC121-XXXXXXXX)
- Request Date: The Date the return request was entered with Cymax
- Amount Breakdown: The breakdown of the Credit Memo
- Reason: The reason that Cymax feels that it is owed a Credit Memo
- Product Details: Overview of the product/SKU/Cost/Quantity
- Communication History: This is where our agent will add extra notes to the replacement request
Click on the Order ID to veiw details about the Credit memo
The following actions can be taken once the Credit Memo is received
- Accept (Total/Partial)
- Reject/Request Further Info
If the Credit Memo looks correct to your team, then add in the Reference number and submit.
If your team believes the Credit Memo is correct but not completely, then click on Partial and add the correct amount.
- Along with this, your team will need to fill out the reference number and any notes related to the credit memo.
- If your team has any files to upload you can do this here. Your team can upload Excel, Word or Image files up to a maximum of 5 all included.
Declining a Credit Memo:
If your team believes the credit memo is incorrect and nothing should be owed, then please add your comments and provide any supporting files.
Our team will review this and will reach out.
Old Credit Memos
To view your past Credit memos, head back to the main page of the Credit memo list page and click on View History (Last 6 Months)
Your team will have visibility of the last 6 months of credit memos, what was accepted and rejected along with any supporting documents that were provided.
If your team needs to export the Credit memo, then your team can click on Export Credit memo on the top right.
If your team has any questions about how to action out a Credit memo, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your question is related to the Credit memo itself, please reach out to APinquiry@cymax.com