Order Management Walkthrough Guide -
Orders Page along with Cancellation and Accepted Replacement Fulfillment Request
The order being in: Unprocessed status
When you first receive your order, you will get an automated email mentioning an order just came in.
All you need to do here is process and acknowledge the order.
- Review order that just came in
- Can click on drop down area to see more details
- Click on Download Orders
Once your team has clicked on Download Orders, you will see a PDF file of what your team has acknowledged.
Other than this, your team can bulk process Unprocessed orders, though bulk processing orders will not be in PDF format, only Excel.
The Order will now be moved to Status: Unshipped
In Unshipped status is where your team can action out FedEx Labels or Bill of Landings, along with letting us know the following:
- Generate Label (Only applies if your team has Opt. in for Prepaid Labels)
- Mark as Pick Up Ready (Only available for LTL orders)
- Add tracking
- Updating Estimated Ship Date
- Marking Discontinued
- Mark Backordered
- BOL (Only available for LTL orders)
Generate Labels through Prepaid Labels in Channel Gate:
Note: The FedEx Labels will vary per team. If your team has signed up for Prepaid Labels, then your team will have a button such as, Generate Label/Download Label/Re-Download Label/Re-Generate Label.
Ensure that your team allows pop-ups for Channel Gate to obtain multi-carton labels.
Multi-label will create multi-tabs on your browser.
Example of Chrome Browser:
Using our 3rd Party Account Number:
If your team is using our Fed-Ex 3rd Party Account number, then your team will need to create the labels through the Fed-Ex Website.
Mark as Pick Up Ready:
Once the order is ready to go, your team will need to mark pick up ready.
Marking Pick Up Ready only applies to LTL orders.
- Click on Mark as Pick Up ready
- Select Warehouse
- Click on submit.
- Carrier will come in next 24-48 Business hours to pick up the order, and the date will be listed on the BOL.
- With the BOL, it will take 30-60mins to generate the BOL
- For Carriers such as Metropolitan warehouse, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick-up.
- If the BOL has not been generated after 60mins, please email email@example.com
Once the order has shipped, your team can add the tracking number.
- If there are multiple tracking numbers, you can add them in
- Tracking does not include allowing special characters/hyphens, full numbers only.
- Please ensure it is the accurate tracking # as once you click submit the tracking is locked in.
If you need to update tracking, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk Tracking can be done through Bulk Action > Download Template > Fill in > Re-submit in Channel Gate.
Estimate Ship Date:
- Estimated Ship Date (Can be used up to 5 business days) from the expected ship date to indicate change in when an order will be shipped out
- Similar to ESD but Marking Backordered is if you have a delay of more than 5+ business days from the Expected ship date
- If the item is truly discontinued, please use this button.
- This will auto-create a cancellation request in Channel Gate that your team will need to accept in the portal.
- If your team does not accept, our CS Team will reach out to confirm via email.
Note: If there are any other reasons why you cannot ship out the order, please email email@example.com.
The Order will now be moved to Status: Shipped. (Once tracking has been added)
The shipped status will be shown to your team:
- Where you can view orders that have been shipped out.
- Can click on the dropdown arrow to see more details.
- If your team has received a cancellation, then your team will need to either accept or decline.
- All functions are disabled other than the cancellation request.
The Accept or Decline by Date excludes weekends and stat holidays.
- For Accept: Agreeing that your team is not shipping out this particular order
- For Decline: Tracking and carrier information must be added.
(Full/Partial) Replacement Fulfillment after accepting in Replacement Tab:
Your team can filter replacement by clicking on Filter > Replacement > Yes
If your team cannot fulfill the order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your team has questions on how to action out a cancellation, please reach out to your Account Manager or email@example.com
Article is closed for comments.